November Lawn Care
Winter is a great time, and often a cheaper time, to do beds, shrubs, trees, drains, walkways etc.
Some projects to consider for your property in the outdoor slow season:
- Do you need a French drain system to keep your property drained?
- Would you like a retaining wall to get more usable space in your yard?
- Do your curb trees need limbs removed so cars can park and people can use the sidewalk?
- Do other trees need canopies raised or thinned out? Do shrubs need trimming?
- Would you like to change the looks of your landscaping?
- New or redesigned beds installed
- New shrubs and or trees planted
- New bed edging, steel, natural stone, paverstone
- New mulch
- Additional patio space with patio stones, square blocks etc.
- Create a new outdoor enjoyment area from scratch adding a new play area, a new sitting area with flagstone or patio blocks, etc.
How did your yard drain in the rainy season this spring? If your answer is ”not well”, you may consider a fix for your water drainage problem PRIOR to next spring. A French drain will effectively help carry that water away from your home to the sidewalk or curb. For most homes, this is a feasible alternative to what you went through last spring. If you’d like to know more about this option call us and we will give you a free estimate.
Plant trees and shrubs now to enable the roots to spread out prior to next summer’s heat.
We have a crew available to help you on projects all winter. If you have work around the house or yard, call or e-mail us for a free estimate, please. 817.485.7890
Captain Ron’s Lawns and Landscaping, Inc. provides service to: Keller, North Richland Hills, Watauga, Colleyville, Haltom City, North East Fort Worth, Southlake and parts of Bedford.