Captain Ron’s Lawns is SO excited to announce the winner of our first Customer Contest!
And The Winner Is:
Donna H. is the lucky winner of up to $500 of one free landscaping project.
We will post Before & After pictures so you can see the wonderful things that can happen when you enter a Captain Ron’s Lawns Customer Contest!
We will be announcing another Contest soon in our next March Newsletter. We love our loyal customers and we look forward to working with you for years to come.
2012 Service Information
PLEASE READ THIS
To Our Valued Customers:
- It has been a good practice to let you all know we are still in business, especially now with so many companies closing their doors. 2012 will be our 14th year in business. Many of you have been with us the entire time, some are new to us. We appreciate the loyalty of each one of you.
- We will begin mowing for 2012 in March. However, if your life’s circumstances have changed, please call to let us know NOT to begin service. We are doing cleanups now. If the 1st mowing involves overgrown grass or a leaf cleanup, there will be additional charges to cover the added work time.
- We have many services available that some of you do not take advantage of. Please check our website for a list of other services we offer. PLEASE ask us for a free quote when you have landscaping projects you want done.
- Due to high fluctuations in fuel costs, we have added a small fuel surcharge monthly when gas prices are over $2.50 per gallon.
- Over the years we have acquired new business from many sources. We do reward existing customers for new referrals that hire us for WEEKLY lawn maintenance service. Once each referral pays us for their 1st month’s work, we will deduct $45.00 one time from your next month’s billing as a Thank You.
- We’d be happy to e-mail your monthly bills to you. Just send us notification and your e-mail address. E-mail addresses are kept confidential, ALWAYS.